Friday, June 17, 2011

Long summer days and late summer nights

I know its been awhile, but truth be told, I've been too busy this week to take pictures or hop on the computer to write. 

This summer has brought with it many reasons to sit back and slow down.  The sun hangs low in the sky longer than usual, and the cool summer breeze keeps us away from the computer and wrapped up in life. This week I've spent a lot of time in prayer and reflection and playing with Newbie and the Hubs. I'm thinking that's the way I'd like to spend the bulk of the summer- enjoying time with my family and with my Father and drinking in the long summer days and the late summer nights.

Just a note to say we're still here; we're just taking some time to step back and enjoy the blessings of the season. I'll be back with pictures one of these days. =)

Wishing you all a weekend full of God's goodness and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment