Thursday, October 18, 2012

Birthdays and Play Dough

My sister reminded me that its about time for an update.

It's been quiet on the blog.

But we're still here. =)

Just trying to do a better job of being present with my family, and right now that looks like less computer time and more homemade play dough time.  And sometimes more napping when the little guys does time so I'm not unraveling by dinnertime.  A rested momma= a happy momma!

We've been doing lots of autumn-ing, as usual for this home team.  Lots of leaves and birthdays and inside-because-its-too-cold-outside activities (made all the better by the many Pinterest inspired ideas!).


("Say 'CHEEEESE!' Momma!)

(Happy Birthday, GiGi!)

(Happy Birthday, Grandma!)

(The Hubs and his bro reading a list of 50 things their momma taught them for her 50th b-day)

(My name is Newbie, and I eat lemons.)

(We love raiding Daddy's shaving cream for afternoon fun.)



(FYI: Jello play dough made with whole wheat flour is a lot uglier than when its made with white flour.  Pinterest fail!)

I'm off to a girls' night to change a diaper before I leave for girls' night.  

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment