I love a good excuse to saturate an entire day in red and pink and warm fuzzies.

(Breakfast date with this sweet little treasure. The heart bear totally came out of hiding to join us. Love me a good thematic stuffed animal.)

(Somebody scored a balloon at the grocery store on our way home.)


(Some love from my Valentine...as if doing all the grocery shopping around here isn't enough! LOVE that man.)

(Handmade Valentines- a must- even if we're too late to send them to anyone-oopsies!)


(Even Miss Mowgli got in on some of the action)

(Some Valentine's stories before nap time)

(Of course I busted out the Valentine pillowcase my grandmother made for me years and years ago because AWESOME.)

(I'm such a sucker for any excuse to surprise our little guy with goodies. We get him a book each year for Valentine's day, and we've been rocking some 30 minute tub time lately to make up for the cold weather and the lack of swimming pools...a man's gotta have his bath crayons.)
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment