Monday, November 23, 2009

Our Little Mango

Tomorrow is a big day...



We go in for our second ultra sound tomorrow afternoon, which means we get to see our little mango! I can't wait...I have tried to keep myself busy the past several days because I just can't hardly stand the excitement! There is just something amazing about seeing the little life God has put inside of me, and I am thrilled that tomorrow the hubs and I get a sneak peek!

For our first ultra sound, we were completely unprepared; we didn't even know we were getting an u.s. until we saw our little gummy bear dancing around up on the screen...so this time, I'm going to be ready. I'm bringing in our camera and video camera to see if we can catch some shots of our mango in action. Not sure if video taping is allowed, but I'm going to follow the advice my daddy always gave me growing up: "Just act like you know what you're doing and nobody is going to stop you." That advice has enabled us to do everything from sneaking candy into the movie theatre to venturing into the university trophy room after hours, so I'm banking on it working for us tomorrow. We're going to march in there like we own the place and get some good clips of our little baby.

We are also hoping to find out whether we're having a little boy or a little girl! I'm planning on hitting the after-Thanksgiving day sales armed with the knowledge of whether I should be buying in pink or blue. Mom and I are planning on painting the nursery this weekend too, so I'm anxious to know what paint I need to buy...I have the bedding and paint colors picked out for a boy or a girl, and I am just giddy about finally knowing which direction to go!

Time to get started on the list of to-dos I put together to keep me busy between now and tomorrow afternoon...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment