Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tis the season of the Snapfish photo album

This year I have been determined to get all of my Christmas shopping done by the end of Thanksgiving weekend so I can enjoy December and all the cheer it has to offer without stumbling in and out of the mall each and every weekend.

The plan sounded great until I realized it was already the middle of November and not only have I not purchased any Christmas gifts, but I also I have no idea what to get a SINGLE person on my list. No idea.

Then, it hit me- Like an Opie greeting when you walk in the door after having been gone all day and he hits you in the upper thighs with more force than a 30 pound puggle should be capable of: a Snapfish photo album. EUREKA!

Not only is it an entirely affordable gift, but it also includes two things I think are invaluable in a Christmas gift: time and the preservation of memories.

Sweet goodness.

I have been working on them all day. I started at 11:00 and looked up to see that it was 3:00 before I even thought to get up from the computer for some leftovers to eat. I am a photo album making machine, and I am loving the thrill of creating something with pictures that does not involve a lot of stickers and staples and embellishments. Just click, drag, and write. My kinda scrap booking.

So if you're on my Christmas list this year, pretend like you didn't read this and you have no idea you might be getting a photo album for Christmas.

Time to get back to Snapfish and all of its Christmas wonders...over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment