Sunday, July 10, 2011

A New Day

Be still and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10
Being still and resting today at the orders of Bossman #1 (the Hubs) and Bossman #2 (my daddy).  Drinking in hope, coffee, and a melody on this, a new day. Thinking about the special people on the front lines who have helped me through this week and the incredible beauty God hemmed in behind and before us as we waded through the misery.  God is so very, very good.

To my special readers whom I've never met and to my sweet friends who have reached out to me this weekend, thank you so, so much for loving on me and for letting me know I'm not alone in this. Thank you for reminding me that though it might not be the prettiest thing I've ever seen, it's a new day.  I have been so blessed by your hearts and your boldness in stretching out a hand or a hug across the internet, the miles, the phone.  Love love love to you. =)

Praying you have a blessed new day today, friends. =)

xoxo

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment