I am giddy with excitement this afternoon! We just came home from our first appointment and ultra sound! I walked into the office with a billion questions since I'm a first timer- things like, "How do you feel about the fact that I ate three pieces of pizza last night?" and "Should I be doing laundry?" and "Is it better to eat green apples or red apples?" The list continued with an entire assortment of pressing questions regarding whether or not it was healthy for our baby to be watching massive amounts of day time television since I can't seem to keep my eyes open for more than 30 consecutive minutes. I walked out of the office elated and overwhelmed at how blessed the hubby and I are to have a healthy, happy, and very active little baby! And of course, I was relieved to hear it is entirely ok to indulge in daytime television and the occasional three to seven slices of pizza when the mood strikes. =)
All crazy-pregnancy-cravings jokes aside, we am so grateful the Lord blessed us with such great news at our first appointment. We were praising Him on our way to the office and praising Him on our way out. We had no idea we would get to see our baby today and completely freaked out when we saw our little gummy bear up on the screen. Baby was moving around like CrAzY and we could see that precious little heart beat! Our doctor was surprised to see so much movement at only 9 weeks, and we were thrilled to see our baby wriggling all over the place!
I am so excited to have pictures of our little "baby to bee" to post all over our house and blog and facebook. =) We couldn't be more excited and are SO looking forward to April 17, 2010!!!
Here are a few pics for the fam and friends...


No comments:
Post a Comment