Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good to the last drop.

Hope you like the fall decor...I adore autumn, and seriously dreamt of coming home and decking out the house (and blog, of course!) in harvest decorations while I was basking the Caribbean sun last week. Sick, I know. But it happened. The anticipation can be entirely attributed to pumpkin donuts with cream cheese icing. As soon as the harvest decos come out, the pumpkin donuts emerge as well. And I just couldn't resist getting a move on things so I can stuff my face full of pumpkin donuts. Mmm...

While I am so excited that another season is upon us, summer was good to the last drop, and we certainly sent it out with a bang!



Beautiful CocoBeach



Captain Gala Dinner...please note the "SeaBands" I sported those trendy things almost the entire trip



Labadee, Haiti with our huge ship in the background



Leaving Labadee and heading for Jamaica



Hubby checking out the beach in Cozumel

The Caribbean was just beautiful. I have let you down with only a few pictures. But there are simply hundreds of pictures to sift through and hundreds of things to get done around this house. Bags and bags of trinkets from the trip and too many loads of laundry to count. So I'll leave you with one last pic and bid farewell until I make a dent in this mess of a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment