Monday, September 14, 2009

Loving Lately

Just a few things I have been loving lately this September...

Yankee Candle's Autumn Wreath...mmm



Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin handsoap- I am almost out and need to go grab a few more. This stuff smells sooo good!



Slatkin and Co. The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin room spray. My entire house smells like a pumpkin patch. Yum.



Fun fall photos I found hidden in files from years and years ago...I may or may not be getting the itch to catch up on some seriously over due scrapbooking.



Jessica and Angie's new Bloom Book Club- they're leading a study on Crazy Love, the book I've been trying to read all summer!



The Holiday, because who doesn't love a good Christmas movie in the middle of September?!?



And last, but certainly not least...the one thing I have been loving the most lately is this guy:



My hubby has absolutely blown me away with how giving and patient he has been lately! He has taken such wonderful care of me! Everything from getting out of bed to make a pb&j at midnight to going grocery shopping so I wouldn't have to spend an hour in a store full of food (ick!) to doing laundry while I take 2 hour long naps upstairs...he has been a life saver, and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man! Thank you, Honey!!!

What have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment