Saturday, October 10, 2009

Of chili and camo

I've been MIA the past couple weeks, and I have no excuse except to say that we have been busy busy busy.

We've been...

Trying out new recipes (Mom's Chili,Take One was a rip-roaring success!):




Dining with good friends:






Playing with adorable babies:




Hunting wild game:




Shopping classy thrift stores:




Venturing into said stores dressed in camo from head to toe:




And writing notes:


(What can I say? I am not a fan of washing bloody duck clothes)

I was up bright and early this morning to wish the hubby well on his mission to shoot him some ducks. I went over to L's house to enjoy a Panera Cinnamon Crunch bagel and an afternoon of shopping while the men folk hunted their game. All that eating and shopping done in support of the hubby's hunting endeavors has really worn me out. Nobody ever said being the wife of a man whose wardrobe consists mostly of camo was going to be easy, folks. I'm off to a nap. I'll be back later this week with more incredibly interesting information to share. =) In the meantime, I'll leave you with this (please ignore my cooing in the background- I cannot wait to have one of these, and the cooing just comes with the territory):

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your cheerful upbeat posts. Your laundry note is cute.

    ReplyDelete