Thursday, May 24, 2012

10,000 Reasons

I sang this song to Newbie while leaning on the doorframe after tucking him into bed tonight. 

Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

As I sang, his little voice floated across the room from his place under the covers, "Boo-ba-lee song".  You bet it is, little man.  This is most definitely one of our "Jubilee songs".

He's been associating a lot of the music we listen to and sing with his little sister, and this is one at the top of his list.  I love that he senses when our hearts our thinking of our Jubilee while we sing to Jesus...this kiddo is an intuitive little love.  And he's right.  I adore this song, and its one we listened to while Jubi was here and one we've been singing from the bottom of our hearts since she left. 

Your name is great and Your heart is kind
For all your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find
*Pause the music on the right sidebar before playing

So blessed...and still singing when the evening comes. =)

1 comment:

  1. Brittany,
    This is absolutely my favorite worship song!!!!
    Love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete