You, God, are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you,
my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land
where there is no water.
earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you,
my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land
where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
Psalm 63:1-4

Sweet Jubilee Ann,
Today at your Heaven Party we are going to celebrate all that Jesus taught us through you, Little One, and the precious gift that you are to us. Mommy is just aching to sing some songs and worship the King of Kings in thanks today. God is so good, Jubilee, and we are just overjoyed knowing you are with Him now. Did you know Mr. Joe is going to be singing with us?! Just like every Sunday while you were here- he is going to lead us in worship, and it makes Mommy so happy that you will be hearing a familiar joyful noise from your front row seat in Heaven today. =)
Jubilee Ann, Momma misses you so, so much. I loved getting to hold you on your birthday and my arms miss the weight of your sweet little self. Jubilee, your daddy misses you too- he took such good care of you and Mommy is just so happy you and your brother and sister have such an amazing Daddy. He makes it so easy for us to know what kind of love our Father in Heaven has for us! We miss you, so much, Jubilee, but Sweetheart, Mommy knows where you are, and when I think about how you get to see Jesus' face and walk in God's glory and hold hands with your big sister and play with all the sweet children we know are there with you, I am just so, so happy! I loved getting to tell Big Brother that Jesus has taken off all your bandaids and made you new! Tears fall because I wish that Mommy and Daddy and Big Brother could be there with you now, but we will have to wait until Jesus says its time for us to come Home too. Oh, Sweet Girl, how blessed you are to be Home, and how very much your family looks forward to being there with you!
Jubilee, you taught your mommy so much. Did you know that God used you to change Momma's heart forever? He did! You and your big sister have helped Mommy see what a gift each and every day we have is, and have helped me bend deeper and bow lower in thanks to the One who gives us our every breath. Jubilee, you have taught Mommy and Daddy to shout for joy in all things because God is good and His love endures forever. Do you know how much sweeter knowing that trick makes our everydays? Each day and every breath is so much sweeter knowing God is good all the time and that its a long way Home, but that we'll get there soon and there is so much to look forward to! You have changed us, Jubilee, and God has done great and mighty things through you and your time here. Mommy is so proud of you, Sweet Girl, and I can't wait to see those beautiful seaglass blue eyes and nuzzle my nose into your beautiful blond hair. Jubilee, we can't wait to hold you again!
We miss you, so, so much, but we know there is no better place to be than where you are right now. We know that all the good in this world, all the beauty and love and delight, are just glimpses of God-moments: peeks of God's glory that we are sprinkled with here. But Little Girl, you know what its like to live in those God moments all the time! To dwell in His glory and be surrounded in the warmth of His love and, oh, to see His face! Did you dance for Jesus, Jubi? Because Mommy knows you are a good dancer. I hope you did- I hope you dance for Him in Heaven like we danced for Him when you were here! And Jubilee, its only just begun, darling! All the light you know, all the love, all the grace and the joy and the beauty- it will be there for always, and we can't wait to come and see the things you see and do the things you do and love the way you love.
So today, Little Lady, we are having a Heaven Party just for you! To celebrate God's goodness and His love and His rescue- to praise Him for sending Jesus here so we would know how much He loves us and so that we can look forward to being with Him forever. And we're celebrating you, Jubilee. We are thanking God for your smiles in the womb and your beautiful blond hair and the way you taught us to give thanks in all things and shout for joy to the Lord because He is good!
Mommy and Daddy and Big Brother love you so, so much, Jubi. Give your big sister Eden a hug for us and you two know that Big Brother loves his sisters and talks about you with such joy. Know that Mommy and Daddy are so blessed to have been entrusted with you and your little hearts and that we love you with everything in us. Know that you both have taught us how to love Jesus more and trust the Lord with all our hearts and minds and souls. And know that you have family and friends just bursting with the anticipation of meeting you and giving you a big squeeze.
I am so happy to have my girls together, dancing in fields of grace and knowing the fullness of the depths of God's love, Jubliee. We will work hard while we're here on our way Home, because we know He has a plan and a purpose for each of us (you did such a good job of doing what He sent you here to do, Jubi!!!) and we will come Home running when Jesus says its time.
I love you with all of my heart, Sweet Girl, and today, Jubilee, because His love is better than life, we are shouting for joy!
love you forever,
Momma
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
What a precious letter to your beautiful little girl, B! It must be so comforting to know both of your girls are up there together! I just want to pray that God gives you another vision of BOTH of your girls up there. But it's pretty cool that you had a vivid vision of E, and you got to see Jubilee in person! YOU - Mama know how beautiful BOTH of your girls are! I'm so very proud of you guys and the way you chose to walk faithful in these days. Can't wait to celebrate your sweet little Jubilee today! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteIn the fullness of His grace and majesty, blessed be the name of the Lord who created your two lady-loves, and now holds them close. And blessings of peace and mercy to you, your hubby and Newbie. Thank you for sharing the stories of Eden and Jubilee.
ReplyDelete