Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hey, Soul Sister

Sometimes you have to have a dance party...

...and sometimes you have to wear a tutu on each leg because you aren't 4 anymore.

Are these not the cutest girls ever??? I just love them to pieces.

They are every bit as sweet as they look.

And they know how to rock- the heels and the dance floor.

One thing I love about these ladies is that they are full of one-liners...

"Why can Newbie not walk good? Does he needs bigger feets?"

To Newbie and the Hubs: "Come on guys! You wanna come to the dance party??!?"

"I'm just gonna go put 'dis boa on Newbie because he might like it. Then I will be right back."

"I don' think Newbie likes dat cuz it is so wouwd."

"Tonight I want to dream that all of my princess dolls come alive and that all my dreams come true."

Rock on, soul sister.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! Love it. They had so much fun with you. I can't express enough how much we love & appreciate you. Thank you for "adopting" my girls and making them a part of your family. We owe you a night out anytime. We love you guys! Love the new look of the blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete