I'm still here. I'm just crammed in between a bin of picture frames and potholders and a few boxes of stuffed animals.
Our official closing day is Tuesday. One week from today. I cannot tell you how happy and grateful we will be to sign papers that day!
My brain is a mish mash of all kinds of stuff right now, so I'm not going to attempt anything beyond a list this afternoon. Ready?
1) Newbie had his first bowl of Lucky Charms this morning. I gave in after listening to him beg for "more" of mine each day last week. He loved it. Is anyone surprised? The apple did not fall far from the tree, folks.
2) Opie knows we're leaving. The boxes are freaking him out. He has rebelled against the idea in various ways (I will spare you the smelly details) despite my attempts to explain that our next house will have a fence/dog run that will change his life for the better.
3) It looks like a bomb went off in my bedroom. Clothes and boxes and puzzle pieces(???) everywhere. Help.
4) I don't know if I can gag down another variation of frozen pizza. I cannot wait until we move in with my parents and have a fully stocked kitchen again. Amen.
5) I had big hopes and dreams of doing a "thankful theme" throughout November on the blog, blogging each day about something I was thankful for. But then we got an offer on our house and boxes exploded everywhere and I forgot what my name was.
6) Who is going to change the stink bomb that just dropped across the room?
7) When is Newbie going to stop trying to scale the mountain of boxes in the living room? I walked in on him one box high and three boxes deep this afternoon after sneaking off to the kitchen to grab a handful of Goldfish crackers. That man works fast.
8) Can we come over for dinner? I was serious about the frozen pizza thing.
I have to go switch out some laundry and play tag with my little. The fun of playing tag and hide 'n seek in a house full of boxes is amplified to the infinite degree. Embrace the chaos, baby.
Happy Tuesday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment