
All morning we heard, "I lub an-mals. I weawy lub an-mals. I weawy do. I weawy lub an-mals. Yots and yots."

(I love watching him watch his world.)


(Petting zoos give me the heebie jeebies, but I thought I'd be depriving him of some serious childhood thrills if we opted out of taking him.)


(They had a play area made entirely of fallen trees. It was a little boy's wonderland.)

(Hey, Newbie! Whatever you do, DO NOT look at the camera when Daddy tries to take a picture. Thankyouverymuch. =])

("BANG! BANG, ducks!" ...his hunter of a daddy has him trained to BANG BANG any duck he sees. Being the Bambi lover that I am, I can't say I'm proud, but I will admit that it is pretty cute. This kid is all boy.)

(Another result of my fear of depriving him of cheap childhood thrills...the budgie house. I hate aviaries because there's always the chance of the unwelcome splat compliments of the constantly feasting feathered friends. But I took one for the team. Still, BIRDS EVERYWHERE.)


Happy weekending!

No comments:
Post a Comment