Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The day I legitimately could not do laundry and other glorious things

Don't you love when you run out of laundry detergent and you can literally say that you CAN'T POSSIBLY do the laundry?

And doesn't it just get better when you have to put off grocery shopping one more day and therefore have to skip out on laundry AGAIN?

It. is. awesome.

And it is my reality.  Yesterday and today.  I legitimately can't do laundry, and I'm loving it.

Yesterday Newbie and I called up his grandma and asked her to hit up the gardens with us.  Newbie loved hanging out in the sun and had a ball playing with the boats while running barefoot and fancy free.   We had a really fun afternoon together, and Newbie took a super-awesome nap when we got home.  Win win!

Remember when I mentioned Newbie and I went over to G-Mama and Grandad's last Friday? 
(Some ingenius person decided to pull a Survivorman and eat himself a dandelion to ward off pre-dinner hunger pangs.  Like, pluck it from the yard, stick it in his mouth, chew, and swallow.  Oh yes, that happened.  This, my friends, is just one of the many reasons why my dad is so cool.)

We're going for round two tonight, but we're bringing the Hubs along for some Texas style fajitas- YEEHAW!

In other news, Aunt Corndog and Uncle J are having a fabulous time at Disney World, minus a car that wouldn't start yesterday.  (Boo!)
(I've never been able to figure out how she swiped both the pretty and the skinny from the family gene pool, but I'm here to tell you, it ain't fair, baby.)
It's a good thing Aunt Corndog has this fond memory of Newbie hugging her goodbye to think back on as the tow truck hauled their car away last night.
He's nothing if not making endearing memories before bedtime.

Tonight the Hubs and I are getting caught up on The Biggest Loser finale.  Thank you, hulu.com. DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!  We are SO excited to see who wins and what all of our faves looked like at the finale.  I tell you what, those sisters had me sobbing like a baby the last three episodes.  The Hubs just looks over and laughs at me.  I try not to hold his emotional constipation against him.

Well, I'm off to not do some laundry.  Which means I'm probably in line for some seriously good rounds of "dump out all these toys and then dump them again" or "lets see what happens when we flush the toilet four times in a row".  Newbie knows how to have a good time, folks! 

Y'all have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH cute pictures and I can't believe your dad did that! LOL Too funny! Have fun tonight! :) <3 TMI friend! :)

    ReplyDelete