Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Thursday Sonnet. Or poem. Or whatever. Alternatively titled: ...where are my shoes, and what's my name again?

I have disappeared

because

we are showing the house

today at 11

and

it is really

really

really really

really

difficult

to keep a home *spotless*

with a

puppy

and a baby

and a hubby

in tow.

Can someone please

explain the stream of

kibble

and binkies

and hunting magazines

always following in their wake?!?

Also,

I think we need a U-haul

Just to hide all the odds and ends

that are threatening to burst

out of my

way

way

way way

way

too full

closets.

Praying for a miracle.

Praying

praying

praying praying

praying

for the world's quickest sale

and that

this family just might be

the one

to buy our home.

*Praying*

Wishing you all a joyous Thursday, and I promise to be back with pictures of our various trips out-of-doors this week as soon as my sanity returns. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment