(Crashed in our bed on a warm May morning...AM snuggling is the best!)
(Givin' his mama some love.)
(Oh, hi, guys. Business as usual, huh?)
(There are about 30 health code violations going on here. Typical.)
(This is what 10 minutes playing with a candle and a glue gun will get you. At one point I heard myself ask the Hubs: "Can you get me a bowl of water in case something goes awry here? ...Like, now? Because I'm pretty sure I've caught on fire three times." He loved it. Naturally.)
(The boys getting in touch with their inner artiste.)
(Shortly after this picture was taken, Newbie and I had a spit bubble blowing contest. Because that's whatcha do when you're mothering a boy: You blow spit bubbles, and it is more than fun. We locked eyes and blew spit bubbles across the table from one another until the fun became too much for us and his smile bubbled up into his eyes and we both burst out laughing.)
I am in love with the everyday.
Head over heels in love with it.
Happy Friday, friends!












No comments:
Post a Comment