I'm just saying.
There was never a better G-sale find for 2 bucks than those Crocs I found for him before I was even pregnant. And boy howdy, does he ever love 'em now. And they've got Mickey Mouse heads punched through them instead of regular holes to boot. I'm a Croc freak. And a Disney freak. And a $2.00 freak. So clearly, *LOVE* Newbie's bitsy Crocs.
In honor of Garage Sale season and all the garage sale shopping I'm not doing today, I'm going to dump all the pictures I've been meaning to share and just haven't gotten around to the past couple weeks right now in this here post.
It will be like the freebie box when you walk up to the card table with the cash box and the homeowner with her cup of lemonade: "You took the time to stop by, so here's some freebie goodies just for funsies before you hit the road. Also, would you like to buy a Dixie cup of lemonade or some questionable baked goods before you go?" (I'm just trying to give you an authentic garage sale experience.)
Onward!
(Plastic corn. Its what's for dinner.)
(He's a big fan of the culinary arts...we spend 97% of the day at the grill.)
(Newbie's maiden voyage on his tractor from Mutte and his Great Grandad)
(Get a load of this beauty! This was my father-in-law's winter project- he built this puppy from the ground up and my mother-in-law did all the decorating. It will be up at the lake all summer long. Needless to say, we're looking forward to "camping" with Grandma and Grandpa this summer!)
Would you like a sneak-peek of the tour? Here's the camp stove we'll have to use. I know its really roughin' it, but somebody's got to do it. You'll have to wait for the rest of the layout until we get up to the site with Newbie this summer for the full version. =)
Dontcha love vintage finds at a G-sale? These lovelies have been camping out in my computer for a good seven years...
(This is circa 2005...before the Hubs decided to go bald- check out that head-o-hair!)
In other news....
Completely unrelated to garage sales, but equally as thrilling, we've got dinner plans with some friends tonight, and don't look now, but its CARNIVAL season, and we're headed to the fair for some authentic funnel cakes for dessert.
Please pass the powdered sugar!
...and the elephant ears. ...and the cotton candy. ...and the fresh squeezed lemonade.
Why is carnival food so temptingly delicious? The whole thing makes me want to crawl up into my sister's suitcase when she and her hubby head to Disney in two weeks because everybody knows Disney can rock out the carnival food like nobody's business.
How's that for the most random and irrelevant post to date?! Very well, then. My work here is done.
Hope you all have a fantastic Friday and find yourselves a garage sale or a funnel cake somewhere along the way! =)








No comments:
Post a Comment