Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Grandma's Birthday, with Candy Canes and Silver Lanes Aglow

 

You know what's great about my MIL?  She loves both my boys to pieces.  And I love love love her for that.  Also, she's got incredible fashion sense, which is a total bonus. =)  

I'm so grateful to my Mom-in-law for the huge part she played in shaping the Hubs into the incredible husband and father he is today and for all the ways she helps the family village raise my sweet little baby boy.  A big thank you and LOTS of HAPPY to the birthday girl!!! We love you!
October 11 is the turning point in the year when my MIL pulls out the Christmas music, so we're singing Jingle Bells in her honor today! And since I'm always up for a good excuse to enjoy an Oreo Blizzard...Its my MIL's birthday: go out and celebrate!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment