Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twofer Tuesday

Two things.

Number one: There are all kinds of things going on in our housing experience.  Things change so fast when looking for a house to put an offer on...all I can say after four days of looking and loving is SOMEBODY PLEASE PASS THE OREO BLIZZARD.  Two big prayer requests this week: first of all, we have an inspection on our house tomorrow at noon. [insert hyperventilation here] I cannot describe the angst involved in having the buyer come through and pick out all the things that could possibly be wrong with your house.  OUCH.  The Hubs is not worried, however, nothing is set in stone on the sale for another three weeks when the papers are signed, so its all up in the air at this point.  Prayers for an ultra smooth inspection tomorrow would be so, so appreciated.  Thankyou thankyou thankyou! On the other side of the coin, we are deep in the search for another house and would just appreciate prayers that we would be wise and discerning, and that any offers we put down would be successful. Also, if you could pray the Dairy Queen would open up before its planned February re-open date, it would be helpful.  I kid.  Not really. (Yes, our DQ closes for a few months a year.  WHAT the WHAT?) There's no homeowner stress that cannot be at least somewhat put to rest with a little prayer and Oreo Blizzards, my friends. Thank you a billion times over for praying as we make our way through the Crazytown that is buying and selling in the housing market.

Number two: Have you seen this?!  I ran into it online yesterday and after sending the website to several friends, realized it was just too good not to pass along to my bloggy buddies as well.  Check it:
*Don't forget to mute or pause music at the bottom of my blog to get the full experience. =)

Y'all.  They are doing a CHRISTMAS TOUR. I am so there.  Check out the tour dates on their website and see if you can't get your buns to one of them this December.  I think it is going to be the best Christmas concert of the season, and I'm seeing Broadway's rendition of Irving Berlin's White Christmas this year, so that's really saying something. =)

Happy, happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment