Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Heart Saturdays

As I type on the laptop, the Hubs is playing some kind of "saddle up your horses, cowpokes, let's go get us some bison" video game, and the poor imitation of Southern accents coming out of the mouths of these animated video game cowboys are making me gag.  "Jis like yew, lil' lay-die, a reel sweethart."  But turns out if the Hubs doesn't "deliver Sam's letter to Armadillo" we might not see the light of another day, so he's pressing on while I tap away at the keys and grumble about how long it takes to upload pictures because UPLOAD ALREADY.

I snapped a few pictures of my little man today while we were hanging out over at Grandad's house enjoying a more than lazy Saturday.  I love lazy Saturdays.  We missed the Hubs because he had to work today, but Newbie had a ball riding Griffin like a bucking bronco and munching on the Gerber Puffs G-Mama bought for him.


Looking at those big blue eyes is like drinking a cookies 'n cream milkshake...I just want to slurp and slurp until the straw is making that obnoxious gasping noise scraping against the farthest edges at the bottom of the styrofoam cup because I want to be sure I get every last drop.  I just can't get enough of those baby blues!


Sluuurrrrp!

In other news...ever had one of those days when you just can't get the Puffs jar open fast enough?

Yeah, he has too.

But don't worry, he recovered as soon as I popped open the lid.  That little guy has been eating like crazy lately- there's no slowing this man down.

Speaking of eating, I'm off to watch this week's episode of The Biggest Loser with the Hubs.  We know how to rock out a Saturday night, I tell you what. I can't say it won't involve a homemade ice cream sandwich, because watching Biggest Loser just isn't as fun if you aren't eating something slightly scandalous.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment