You will not believe it.
I didn't.
I still don't want to.
My desktop computer has a virus and is in lock down until my bro can come over and fix it for me.
Newbie's first birthday pictures are on that computer.
I know.
Ugh.
I have an online file of back-up pictures, but since I struggle in the technology department (that's the understatement of the century), I'm not sure how to snag them from there and put them here.
So...
the Big Birthday Post is in the making...just not made yet. =/
Boo!
But I did happen to upload this little shot of my boys post-party last night before the computer started falling apart.
They were catching the end of the game, and boy, were they whooped. Newbie was still recovering from his sugar buzz, and the Hubs was still recovering from his week with a crazy house-staging, party-planning wife.
I'm not gonna say we didn't need a little detox time after such a busy week...because we did.
So detox we did...we had a nice relaxing day today after such a busy busy week, and I happened to punch out a few Snapfish photo books in time to take advantage of their buy one get two free deal. Good times were had by all. =)
I hope you all have had a blessed weekend...be back with birthday pics one of these days. In the mean time, I'm going to console myself with leftover circus peanuts. It just feels like a good plan right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment