Soft and plump, they plop in the pail
We pick and pick, but to no avail...
Little fingers swipe the bucket's inside
Just no place for those berries to hide
Some are green, and some are blue
Matters not to him as it might to you
Blueberry leaves and blueberry stems
He gobbles them up, and then he grins
Pop! Pop! Pop! Eats them one by one
Oh boy, will tomorrow's diaper be fun!
...just keepin' it real, folks. =)
Happy Wednesday!









WHOAH! Hold it! SUCH great pictures!!!! Good eye photog!!! LOVE the ones of Newb eating them right off the branch and the one of his profile while he's gobbling them up! And the close up of the blueberry? Well, that one is just award winning! GREAT POST! And that last picture is frame worthy, Momma! :)
ReplyDeleteAND HE MATCHES THE BLUEBERRIES!?!?!? Did you plan that!? Because I would have, and you and I are TOO much alike.... so I'm thinking you did!!! LOVE those overalls with the gray hues in the blueberries!
ReplyDelete