Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WordFULL Wednesday

Newbie's got a few tricks up his sleeve that I haven't posted about because I was waiting for a morning when he was in the right frame of mind to show off.  At the grocery store two weeks ago, I asked Newbie to say "hi" to someone in the aisle and he exclaimed, "HI!" for the first time.  Ever since, he's been super chatty when he's in the mood to talk.  He says "doggie" and "bad dog" (ha!), "Daddy" and "Momma", "Grandad" and "uh-oh", "hi" and "bye bye"....just to name a few.

Some mornings I ask him to say something and he won't make a peep, and others he'll say just one word and be done for the day, but then there are days like today when he doesn't stop chattering. 

Now introducing Newbie's new words:


Happy Wednesday! =)

1 comment:

  1. What a vocabulary!! When is the Man going to say Mutte??? I love the whistle!

    ReplyDelete