I got tired of having dates and times and to-do's all jumbled up in my can't-take-it-anymore brain.
So I've spent a total of 3 or 4 or a billion hours at the computer picking fun fonts and pretty colors.
There are weekly schedules and planned date nights and apple cider play dates and leaf stamping in the works.
And closet overhauling.
And it all starts next week.
Look out, world, this family circus is on. a. schedule.
The Fall Family Schedule is currently marinating on my computer hard drive, but it will make its appearance next Monday.
Amazing things are about to happen. Fall activities are falling out of our ears, and the good news is: I like to share. Our Fall Funtivites calendar is coming soon to a blog near you! =)
I wish I had a picture to share with you because posts without pictures are kinda lame.
Today can't be lame. You can't start a Monday out lame because if you do that, the whole week could potentially be lame. I can't handle a lame week to send summer off. It just wouldn't be right. Summer has to go out with a bang.
So, here you go, a Fall Flashback:
(Fall 2010....just look at that roly poly baby boy! I want another one.)
Happy, happy Monday!
*I'm going to toss a little prayer request out there because prayer works, and I really want this to work...we have had our house up on the market this spring and summer, and we've gotten a few bites but nothing to send us packing. With fall coming, we're getting anxious and really hoping to sell before winter sets in. We'd appreciate any prayer concerning getting this puppy sold soon! Thanks, friends!

I spent a while last night making my weekly calendar. Trying to be more dedicated to regular routines and whatnot around this joint! I'm excited to see your schedule! :)
ReplyDeletePraying, praying, praying that you get a BIG BITE on that house soon, and VERY SOON! <3 ya! Thanks again for last night... it was FABULOUS!!!! You're the best!
ReplyDelete