Dear Baby and/or Chocolate Ice Cream,
Just wanted to say thanks for the enormous amount of weight you've helped me gain since my last doctor's appointment 4 weeks ago. We hit a personal 4 week record, and I, for one, think we deserve a medal. Because HOKEY PETE I can't believe we didn't break the scale this morning at the doctor's office. Swimsuit shopping this season is sure to be a blast. Better than ever. And I have never been more grateful for elastic waistbands.
Thank goodness for that sweet nurse who said it's "just the baby getting bigger". Bless her heart. Baby, if she's right, way to go on the growth spurt! Ice cream, I didn't have the heart to tell her it was most likely the multiple over-doses I have done on you since Biggest Loser started a few weeks ago. Let's just stay in denial a little longer. Please.
Cheers!
Mama
Doctor's Note: Baby looks great, Mama looks huge, and its still OK to eat ice cream because we cleared our glucose test.
loved your spilled creamer post, and the only thing i have to say to this post is this:
ReplyDeletecalcium, baby!