Between Boris and Book Club and my baby boy, I haven't had time to squeeze in more posts or take more pictures. Eep! I'm hosting Book Club Thursday night, and I am seriously cramming to get this darling book finished. It feels a lot like trying to finish a book before class in college, minus the darling...because I don't remember reading many books I coined "darling" in Brit Lit 101. But
this book is darling, and I've got my nose stuck in it any chance I get.
I wanted to hop on today to post a couple pictures I snapped last week when we were in the thick of "Fake Spring," and savoring the sunshine and warmer temps. I love that the sunshine is just exploding from these pictures. You can barely see us because
I am such a horrible photographer the sun is so glorious. Today it is 15 degrees outside, but the sun is shining, and between the sunshine leaking in through the drapes and these photos, I can almost taste Spring just around the corner, and it tastes
good.
Non-related, but worth noting: Boris is taking a seriously
vital blow today...I daresay he just might kick the bucket by this afternoon! If that dream becomes a reality, it will be the first time all my laundry has been done and put away since this time last year. I am not kidding. It's a big day, folks. A BIG day.
Hope you all have a BIG day of your own! =)
1. Love the name "Boris"... every time you use it - it makes me laugh out loud... for real.
ReplyDelete2. I agree it's a darling book, but how are the others coming along?!? Should we push book club out a week so that we can all attend with a finished book in hand? :) Just a thought... but no it's ok... I'm willing to CRAM like crazy too! :)
3. LOVING the sunshine tempting of spring too! YUMM-O! :)
O.k...your new blog set up is SCREAMIN cute! and the pictures are darling (as is the book, of course;) I like Mrs. Buckingham's idea of pushing book clun out a week..then I can come! yay! Don't let me pressure you or anything, but if you moved it back then I could bring you my super awesome chocolate truffle cake. Love ya!
ReplyDelete