Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Treat

I had to toss in an extra post today because we had some special visitors tonight...


Newbie's Grandma and Grandpa came over and they came bearing gifts of pizza and Valentines!  Now that's my kinda company. =)  Newbie got some fun Valentine gifts and a container of Puffs. His grandma sure knows the way straight to his heart!  He is a HUGE fan of the Puffs.  He screeches for them any time we put him in his high chair.  The boy knows what he wants!  He was smitten with his grandma after finding those in his bag.

He had a blast playing with Grandma and Grandpa and showing off some of his latest and greatest tricks.  He even slipped in some boogie time.  Micheal Buble on the player- you just can't sit still when you're listening to some good Buble.


It was a quick trip because it was a busy week night and a little somebody doesn't make for great company after about 7:15 or so because that's when the bedtime routine sets in, and he's is ready to rock and roll into his pj's and hit the sack.  But we made the most of it while they were here!

Now our little man is crashed and Mama and Daddy-O are gonna sit back and watch some TV before I go upstairs and stick my nose in my Book Club book. I've got a couple weeks to finish it up, and its amazing how much time I don't have to read when Boris is busy annihilating my laundry room.  I am, however, happy to report he shrunk in size today by about four loads, which is not as great as it could have been, but its a far stronger blow than he's been hit with all week, so I'm counting it as a win.

Hope y'all have a great night and a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment