Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hitch 'em up and Roll 'em out

My little curly tailed side kick and I have spent the majority of the day packing up boxes upon boxes of our stuff. We're hoping to sell our house this summer, and it goes up on the market on Monday. Who knew how much junk we had just sitting around until we had to start prepping our house to show. Sheesh. This is Day 11 of "14 Days to whip this joint into shape before prospective buyers come to check it out" and we still have a long way to go! Lots of touch up painting and loading up of boxes need to happen around here in the next three days...lucky for me, I have a puggle to help me out while the Bossman is at work. =)

This weekend we have a very exciting agenda:

1) Get this house ready to hitch up and roll out

2) Throw a shower for our dearest friends Shrek and Fiona, who are getting married on August 8, 2009....Margartiaville, here we come!

3) Family Reunion with Bossman's relatives...it's been a long time since we've seen the cousins/grandparents/aunts/uncles, so we're headed out to the Boondocks on Sunday to share in some good ol' fashion family fun

Next week also holds the promise of a very exciting agenda, because my grandparents are making the long northward bound trek from Texas to Michigan, and we can't wait to see them!!! Lots of homemade jelly making in the works- not to mention all the homecooked meals at Mom's that are sure to be on the menu. I love a good excuse to drive over to Mom's so I don't have to cook for me and the Bossman. =)

Speaking of which, tonight it Taco Bar Thursday, and the Bossman will be home in half an hour. I have to whip up a taco feast with all the fixin's before he comes home...Better get to work- I'm on a tight schedule; after dinner I've been called in to assist Special Agent Jack Bauer in a covert field operation.


*Freckles*

No comments:

Post a Comment