
This just in: my beloved MutteAnn and GD pulled in from a 24 hour road trip beginning in Texas and ending here in the Mitten. Above is a picture capturing the love my sister and I have for GD, who always was, and forever will be, the greatest sport around. Whether it was painting his fingernails or swimming for hours upon hours in the hot Texas sun, GD has always been a trooper for my sister and me. We are so excited to have them visiting with us! I am most looking forward to the promised "Jelly Making Day" when MutteAnn and I shall make enough jars of homemade jelly to supply a years' worth of the PB&J sandwiches that I am oh-so-famous for crafting for the little dolls I nanny for. I am a PB&J fiend, and the little girls will not be the only ones to benefit from the Jelly Fest. The Bossman is quite excited about the prospect of a frige full of deliciously juicy jelly as well. =)
More on our Southern Visitors later; for now, we're headed out for some good 'ol fashion cherry picking!
Happy Tuesday!
*Freckles*
No comments:
Post a Comment