Thursday, July 9, 2009

Put on your sombrero; it's time to party

Taco Bar Thursday was a near success with the exception of the scorched meat I charred on the stove while trying to get my new iTunes to play in the den. The Bossman and I were troopers and put our heads down and powered through taco bar Thursday despite the blackened ground beef- what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger!

Like I said, I've been called into CTU tonight to assist Jack Bauer i
n a secret field operation. I'm writing on location from a remote desert in the continental U.S. I've uploaded a pic of us preparing for tonight's mission, in case my debriefing post-mission takes up any potential blog-picture-posting time this evening.

The following takes place between 6 pm and 7 pm. Events occur in real time.


All in a day's work.

*Freckles*

1 comment:

  1. that pic is flippin funny, and i cannot believe you ate chared meat!

    ReplyDelete