Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I most certainly did not toss my cell phone into a bag full of size 2T swimsuits and subsequently have to hit up the Verizon store that very evening in order to buy a new phone that wouldn’t screech or glare at me with foggy windows when I tried to make a call. Not me!

I also did not take the dog out to “do his business” in my pajamas…again. We live in the city, and there are houses and neighbors all around us, not to mention we have no fence, so if I had worn my pj’s everyone and their dog would have been able to see. That would have been ridiculous. Not to mention lazy. I did not do that!

In addition to not hanging out in my pjs in the backyard, I did not drive by a garage sale on my way to my mom’s to decorate for a wedding shower Saturday, and then did not proceed to drop the Bossman off at Mom’s and head back to the garage sale with eight dollars because I just had to have the water/texture table I saw sitting out on the driveway because it would make a great Barbie swimming pool for those twin girls the Bossman and I want to have someday. I so did not do that! The water table I did not buy is not sitting in Mom’s basement because it was a ludicrous purchase that I have no room for in my own home right now. That would just be outrageous, and I did NOT do that!



(pic found at www.supercoolbaby.com)

I also did not sit around the campfire at the wedding shower my mom and I hosted this weekend cheering on my friends while they played an intense round of “Chubby Bunny”. First of all, we are twenty somethings and Chubby Bunny is not still a fun game to play anytime there is a bag of marshmallows present. Secondly, I would never participate in this kind of behavior since it beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt presents a choking hazard and violates all codes of proper wedding shower conduct. I would never do such a thing and did not cheer as one marshmallow after another was stuffed into their mouths Saturday evening. Not me!



My last escapade of the weekend did not involve handing my camera over to a first grade cousin of mine at a family reunion just to see what would happen. Not me!













And I did not just let the dog out again in my pjs, because I am not still sitting around in my pajamas blogging instead of doing laundry and getting our house ready to put up on the market.

NOT ME!

*Freckles*

5 comments:

  1. Too funny about the garage sale buy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garage sale thing... if it wasn't you, it must have been me - that sounds like something I would have done back in the day.

    Also, I certainly have NO idea what you're talking about with the pajama thing. I would never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted one of those water tables when my kids were young but I never went to the right garage sales. I love the title of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no too bad about your phone that happens all too often as I have had to replace phone and son in law and daughter have to

    ReplyDelete
  5. bummer about the cell phone!
    Stopping in from NMM!

    ReplyDelete