Let's just say, the segways didn't exactly work out. Partially because we're on the Dave Ramsey plan, and it's not exactly in the envelopes, and partially because I'm obsessed with the larger than life American Girl store, and we spent more than our fair share of time there on Saturday. So the segways were out. But window shopping and Italian dining were in. Fantastic photography by my brother-in-law =)




Lots of sprinkles this weekend, the only wrinkles emerging when I began to seriously regret downing that hearty breakfast sandwich and vanilla latte I grabbed at Starbucks on our way out of Chicago. The Classic Sausage English Muffin is, as it turns out, not the world's best traveling companion.
Despite the wrinkle that was a poor choice of breakfast, we had a blast! Thanks to our Chicagonian(?)! Uncle for showing us a great time!
In other news, I finally finished 24 Season 7, meaning I am officially caught up, and can say with full confidence that January 2010 is too far away to find out what happens next. I already miss being able to pop in a DVD to quench my curiousity.
I'm not sure I'll make it.
*Freckles*
love the chicago pics... i keep on wanting to call your blog "sprinks and wrinks" hah
ReplyDelete