Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is what I think about when I get scared of C-sections and faulty epidurals

Each night this week the Hubby and I have cuddled up on the couch to enjoy some mediocre television together. And a couple days this week, I've hopped online to catch up on the shows he refuses to watch. They're the ones I wish I could say I am not entertained by. But I am. So I do. (Here's to you, The Bachelor).

My thoughts, in the event you're willing to give up 3 minutes of your life to attend this debriefing...

We'll start with the best:

24
-Oh, Bauer. Had it only been a week? It felt like an eternity.
-Renee Walker is nuts-O. Who misses Audrey Raines right about now?!?
-This week, after I failed to have a single internal thought and blurted out my feelings towards a plan they were scheming, my husband and my father mutually agreed that of all the characters on the show, I am most like Chloe O'Brien. Hmm. I am choosing to focus on her brains and loyalty rather than her screaming social awkwardness.

American Idol
-Where is Hollywood week? I'm tired of auditions.
-Also, was I the only one thrown off a little bit by Posh's Mulan bun?

Lost
-Who is wondering if they are ever going to close the loop on the Polar Bear issue from Season One? Is it even possible for the show to tie up all the loose ends before the end of this Final Season? My heart is hoping yes. My brain is thinking no.
-Whoa. Jack got the serious what for from that temple guy during the scene by the spring. I'm thinking Jack needs to find himself a gun. It worked for Kate, and his boyish good looks are clearly getting him nowhere this season.

Last and certainly least, The Bachelor
-First of all, why after neglecting to watch season after season am I suddenly hooked? I want to look away, turn to Scrubs Season 9 perhaps, but cannot.
-Crazy chicks. Crazy.

And that concludes my thoughts on this week's television extravaganza. Maybe I can write about something relatively significant tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment