Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where are you, Summertime?

I miss roasting marshmallows and drinking various summer beverages. I also miss those jeans and the fact that they used to fit.

I miss packing up neon colored objects and going out to the beach.

I miss babies in swim suits.

I miss trying to bathe Opie in the backyard. What a buster.

I miss garage sale-ing. And feeling like a champ for finding a great bargain.

I miss summer lunches at Panera.

I miss sunsets on the lake.

I could have posted pictures from today, but I decided that would be a downer because there would be snow in the background, and I'd be wearing a huge sweatshirt, and I'd probably have a grumpy-ish face on because all day I've been wondering Where are you, Summertime?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brittany! I just wanted to let you know how much I love reading your blog, you are an excellant writer! And I adore the cute new Spring look. I would love to get together this summer when I am home!
    I am praying for you and the pregnancy!
    Jess Biondo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am honored that myself or a family member made TWO phots. oh yes. and i cannot believe that my baby was that small. and i cannot believe that i wore your hubs lovely hat. i probably wanted to camo myself after you tried to steal back the dave ramsey book. oh wait, that was a different time ;)

    ReplyDelete