I think it had something to do with the fact that this Santa wasn't his daddy like he was last year.

The tears and his little face just tore me up, but I couldn't help myself from snapping a picture before I rescued him (my friend L was just outside of this shot in case Newbie needed some back-up). Kudos to Santa for really holding it together for the home team. I truly couldn't help myself because, all mother guilt aside, if this picture isn't a classic Santa and baby shot, then I don't know what is.
Tomorrow is a big day for our little family. We go in for our third ultrasound at 8 in the morning, and we are so, so prayerful that we will see and hear some encouraging news. Please join us in praying for this little baby. We have been drinking in each and every moment of every day we've had with him. We are just aching to snuggle him in July and introduce him to his big brother who has been "pay"ing (praying) for "bay-bee" since the day we told him there was another baby in his momma's belly. Thank you so very much, friends. We are so grateful for your prayers for our little one! I'll update you as soon as I can tomorrow.
A good friend sent me a link to an incredibly inspiring blog post this morning. I took notes and am doing some thinking- I love her take on Christmas. Click here and check it out. I promise it's amazing. =)
Have a very happy Thursday!
AH! I almost missed this! I didn't know you had the ultrasound this morning!!! PRAYING for Baybee and that he has still continued to grow big and strong... and for a miracle. Because this miracle has the COOLEST name waiting for him in JULY! :) LOVE YOU FRIEND and can't WAIT to spend time together tonight!!!
ReplyDelete