Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The year my Christmas cards were the gift that keeps on giving.

Dear Snapfish,

What do you mean my Christmas cards are "shipping two weeks late" and will be here three days AFTER Christmas?  Don't you know I just got over a bug and am pregnant and tired and have lots to do before the 25th and really just needed those cards to come in on time?! You are the Grinch!  I wouldn't touch you with a 29 and a half foot pole and all that jazz!  So many photobooks and calendars and seasonal cards and THIS is where it all leads?  To Christmas cards with a "Merry December 28"???  It's like I don't even know who you are anymore! A great big ol' BAH humbug on your shipping!

Not-so-fondly,

Your-no-longer-biggest-fan.

*******
Its true.  Its all true. Looks like I've got to add "remedy Christmas card situation" to the list of things I've got to scramble to do this week. 

Actually, lets be real.  That's not happening because I still haven't gotten anybody any gifts.  So if you usually get a card from us, keep your eyes peeled the week after Christmas because I ordered our cards from the Grinch this year and he is in serious squash the Christmas spirit mode.  It's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark.

I'm going to see if watching Clifford with Newbie can lift the fog of Christmas card frustration.

I hope your days are merry and bright and that the Christmas cards you ordered come in on time!  Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. No. Stinking. WAY! Maybe "write" on your own photo with text in photoshop/photoediting photo and print off at sams/costco/meijer.... Sometimes... way cheaper too! We did it last year and it worked out fairly well. I wish it was more "snapfish-y" but it worked... and seems like it could work in a pinch for you!

    ReplyDelete