So sorry to make this so short, but we've got a busy day, and I didn't want to put off updating you all any longer!
We are praising
God for a great ultrasound yesterday! Baby has a
stellar heartbeat, was wiggling all over the screen, and was showing off
his fingers and toes! Oh, how I wish I could describe what good it did this momma's heart to see that sweet babe wiggling back and forth on the screen. And that heartbeat! We are so, so grateful for that heartbeat today!
We are so blown away by God's blessing and faithfulness. We heard back from the radiologist late yesterday afternoon and found out that in addition to having a great little heartbeat pattering away at the ultrasound, further review of the new pictures showed that our little baby
is growing right on track at 9 weeks, and everything looks great! Praise the Lord! As if that news wasn't good enough, after seeing the baby yesterday much larger than we've been able to so far, my doctor was able to explain some of the symptoms I've been having, which was a huge blessing. My symptoms have almost completely tapered off in the past 48 hours, and I'm feeling VERY pregnant, which I'm embracing with arms open wide!
All the good news was such an
encouragement after the past few weeks of uncertainty. We are still prayerful
this little one keeps growing strong, but are just so refreshed by the better than we ever could have dreamed report and my healing. I truly cannot describe how much our souls are rejoicing with shouts of joy this weekend- we feel so generously blessed!
Thank you so very much for praying with us!!! After the past few weeks we've had, we are more than convinced that this little baby is a miracle and that prayer moves mountains. We are praising the Giver of Life for this incredible gift! Thank you, thank you, thank you for lifting us up in prayer and for celebrating this fabulous news with us! As we keep praying for a continued healthy pregnancy, we anxiously await meeting this little one on July 13, 2012!
Wishing you all a multitude of reasons to rejoice with shouts of joy this Christmas, and a wonderful weekend! =)
OH! YES! Shout for JOY is RIGHT! :) Best. News. EVER! SO very, very happy for you all and that little peanut is going to have lots and lots of people exciting to welcome him into this world! What a little miracle!!!!
ReplyDelete