Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We simply had a wonderful Christmas time

There is no way to pack into one post how much fun the hubs and I had this past week visiting with and celebrating the birth of Christ with our family. We have spent almost every day of the past week and a half enjoying the company of family in town and in from out of town, and we could not have come up with a better way to spend the week. We had a blessed Christmas and are so grateful that we had so much time to spend with the people we love!

Santa showed up in a big way this year...again. As if furnishing our nursery wasn't enough. The elves must have worked themselves silly this year, because we had a Christmas filled with all the visions of sugarplums we could think of and more. The Lord provided lots of things we needed for our sweet little baby, and we were amazed and overwhelmed by our family's generosity. All we need now is a little love bug. And maybe some diapers. Maybe a lot of diapers.

Here's a "Christmas Sampler" if you will, of our Christmas day- scratch that- our Christmas week, seeing as how we rocked around the Christmas tree for at least that long. Kind of like an "Appetizer Sampler" at Applebee's, where you get a little taste of all your favorite things- only with a lot more holly, Christmas cookies, and a Pregnancy Wedge on the side.

[Interrupting this post to announce that, after 7 months of blogging, I just discovered the "add another image" link in the photo upload thingy. Which now means I can upload 5 times the number of pictures at one time that I thought I could. This may revolutionize my photography displays. May. May.]





























And to wrap things up, here's a little video clip the hubby snagged, albeit lop-sided, of the moment I found out my MIL and FIL gave us the kitchen island that has filled my "what I would love to have in my kitchen" dreams for the last two years. Just turn your computer sideways and it looks normal...Enjoy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment