Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Good Day

Today I'm nannying and enjoying the effect daylight savings time has on a two year old's sleep schedule. I'm also trying not to break more ribs. Ouch.

Today I'm planning on taking a walk in the sunshine and hoping for a play date with a friend and her sweet boy and newborn baby girl.

Today I'm basking in the pain and the glory that was getting a ton of stuff done yesterday at the expense of my poor, massively pregnant body. I may or may not have gotten in trouble when the Hubs got home from work since I didn't exactly "take it easy" like he asked me to.

Today I promised the Hubs I would take it easy next time.

Today I'm enjoying the sweet little thumps of my baby boy squirming around in my belly. And praying he decides to make an appearance sometime soon...but only after my bags are packed.

Today I am wondering why packing hospital bags is so overwhelming. What should I bring? Should I pack in one huge suitcase or a couple smaller ones? What's gonna fit?

Today I am mapping out my plan of attack on the porch decorations/spring flower arrangements. I love flowers and spring and I'm in complete denial about the said snow showers we may be experiencing this weekend.

Today I am looking forward to the hamburgers the Hubs is going to grill out for dinner tonight. Mmm...

Today I am grateful. Grateful for my husband, grateful for my sweet baby boy, grateful for friends and family and sunshine and hamburgers and good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment