1) My Crocs. Oh, my sweet, tacky, foamy, cozy winter Crocs. These puppies have cradled my swollen tootsies just about every day since mid-January, and I have no idea what I would do if I had to actually bend over and pull on a real pair of shoes. I can't wait to break out my spring editions next month.

2) Men's wear. At 8 months pregnant, a price cannot be placed on the value of a good pair of man pants at the end of a long day. I am currently residing in the Hubs' camo flannel pj's and his over sized rugby t-shirt, and I could not be a happier camper. Thank goodness for the men's wear.

3) I wish I could list cocoa butter, which claims to prevent the marks-that-must-not-be-named, here, but due to the recent development of what the Hubs has termed "badges of honor" on my belly, the cocoa butter and I are not on speaking terms.
4) Smoothie Berry Fusion Tums. Oh, the Tums. Saving the lives of fire-breathing dragons everywhere. The Tums have taken up residence in my purse and on my nightstand, and because of their irreplaceable heartburn fighting services, I'm not even charging rent.

5) Popsicles. All the delicious, half the calories. I could build a small cabin with the Popsicle sticks we've accumulated in the past two months around here. YUM.
6)The Boppy pregnancy wedge. I seriously think my belly would just roll right out of bed if I didn't sleep with one of these at night. Thank you, Santa Claus, for the fantastic stocking stuffer. Love it.

7)Lavender linen spray. Sweet fields of wild flowers. I spray a sizable ocean of the stuff all over my pillows and sheets before bed each night. So relaxing.
8)Bath and Body works' Tranquil Sugar Scrub in Lavender Vanilla. This stuff is incredible. Usually 20 bucks, I bought it at their semi-annual sale for 5 dolores. Rub it on the feet and arms and your limbs turn to jello. I adore this stuff after a long day of being on my feet.
9)Pill boxes. I am a fan. When I started taking my prenatal vitamins, I'd go all "oh my gosh, my baby is going to OD on iron and folic acid" while trying to figure out if I had taken one already or not. Pill boxes= stress free vitamining.
10)Bath and Body Works' shea socks. Fun and funky. I know. I have a thing with the foot stuff. Which is weird, because I have a general dislike of feet. However, pregnancy has taken a vengeance on my footsies, and these things are awesome- they're super soft, have grippy things on the bottom to keep you from sliding across the kitchen on those late night pb&j runs, and are infused with shea butter that makes your feet soft and tingly. I'm not sure if the tingly part is really from the socks or just a mental thing for me, but I like it.

Well, I'm off to an indulgent evening involving men's wear and pill boxes. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment