Until Saturday. When it is suppose to snow again.
Despite various weather reports warning of the impending death of all my Tulip and Day Lily blossoms, I am in complete denial because I simply cannot take any more winter. I need sun and flowers and grass and dirt. And dinner out on the grill. The Hubs got for real on some burgers Tuesday night, and we enjoyed an evening in the backyard complete with green grass, a puppy, and an ever-expanding 36 week baby bump.





Speaking of the baby bump...36 weeks is kind of a big deal. Because next week will be 37 weeks. And then we will be only 2 weeks away from my due date. And then we will have a sweet little baby to snuggle and dress up in all the adorable clothes waiting in his closet. I am so excited! And ready. The to-do list is slowly getting done around here, and next week I wrap up my nannying. Everything is coming together, and I just can't believe how close we are to meeting our little man. Just. Can't. Wait!
Love the pic of your hub getting for realz on the grill :)
ReplyDeleteBUT i love the pic of you growing a baby for realz in your belly... it is so big (in a lovely pregnancy way) and beautiful and full of baby and i LOOOVE it!!!