Spontaneous trip to Chili's tonight for dinner after we realized we had only 1/2 the ingredients to make any of the items listed on the dinner menu this week (I'm blaming it on my pregnancy brain-whoops!) and the Hubs remembered we had a gift card.
Last time we ate at Chili's, I hoarded a classic fajita platter and woke up at 2 in the morning with Epic Heartburn. I swore off the bottomless chips and salsa and those delicious jitas for the rest of my pregnancy.
Tonight, however, I'm willing to take the hit.
The Hubs replenished my Tums inventory while he was at the grocery store last night, and I figure when we have a little man squirming around here we're not going to be able to pack up and run to Chili's for dinner just because.
So tonight we are. Just because.
And I fully intend to make it back in time for American Idol. I'm counting on redemption for the show tonight. So far: not impressed and seriously considering dumping it for the season and switching back to my love of The Biggest Loser, despite the blow to my ego that show is sure to slam me with based on my current weight gain/8 months pregnant situation.
So to recap, we're looking for American Idol redemption. And some Tums.
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment