Sunday, April 18, 2010

The best cuddler. Ever.

I am so excited to have things more exciting to blog about than squirrels in my ceiling and my latest Dairy Queen addiction. This little boy is the star of the show around here, and we've discovered he is absolutely the best cuddler. Ever.

My mom came over and spent the night last night, which was a huge help given our week long run of only getting 30 minute spurts throughout the night. So today I'm feeling far more ambitious than I have in a while and thought I'd put this energy to good use and post a bucket load of pictures. Who doesn't love pictures of a sweet, soft, squishy baby?!?




















Our little family of three is doing well, and Opie is enjoying his stay at Camp G-mama and G-Daddy. Not sure when I'll be feeling brave enough to welcome him back home, but each day is getting a little more routine, so hopefully we'll have our little fuzz ball back soon.

Thank you all for celebrating with us and praying us through last week! Tomorrow Newbie has his first doctor's appointment, and if I can manage to scrape up enough sleep in the next 48 hours, I'll post an update. Daddy goes back to work tomorrow, leaving Mama here to fend for herself. Toss in a prayer for us as we start this next week of transition back into work and real life - we're gonna need it! =)

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that you may have one of the cutest babies (ever)? Of course, I can't give him 1st place because that would mean disowning my own babies, but he is holding fast at number three! Ok, let's just call it a tie. I LOVE the pic of your newbs on your chest, those pics get me every time. (and I spy a burp cloth. Looks good on Daddy!)

    ReplyDelete