Saturday, September 10, 2011

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?


Clearly his mother didn't...



His mother just told him to stop free falling off the 12 inch thick waffle because son you are going to break something if you keep dive bombing off that thing.
 

We had to practice the "safety slide" we learned in swimming lessons several times before Newbie stopped throwing caution to the wind and dropping straight off the side of the waffle, often landing flat on his badonka-donk.

And I also asked that he please stay in the play area.  Seriously.  There were three, count 'em- THREE- jailbreaks over the course of 45 minutes.  Newbie used the guise of the enormous banana to make a run for Chicos.  A real Michael Scofield, this guy.  He kept me on my toes. In the words of my friend L who was there to catch the action, "folks, we've got a runner."

In other news, haven't you always wanted to bounce on a couple of sunny side up eggs?  I know I have.  Newbie's livin' the dream.

And so was little Miss E who scaled the cereal bowl with gladiator like prowess.
 
 
 

I'm sure you're wondering if this environment made my germ-vision go berserk.  
 ("Oh no...")

The answer is yes.  There were germs EVERYWHERE, of this I am sure, due to the amount of feet running across the bacon and the pain I got in my left knee that only acts up when I'm in places like the Burger King play place or I sit on something unexpectedly wet at the Children's Museum.  Germaphobe red flags, baby. 

I might have been twitching a little, but I sucked it up and just bathed him in Wet Wipes afterward.   

I think it was worth the hit. He was one happy boy!

Happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment