Friday, September 23, 2011

Since its Friday we totally don't have to get out of our pj's, right?

Once upon a time, Newbie was this big:

(Fall 2010)
And now?  

Now he's a giant.
 

An adorable, fun-loving, sweet, goofy, belly laughing, 17 month old, football obsessed giant.

We had a family over for dinner at the beginning of this week, and I pulled out Newbie's old bouncer for their 2 month old.  He found it the following morning and has been lounging in it in the playroom ever since.

Opie is clearly a fan of lounging as well.

 You know who else is a fan of lounging?  This chick. I'm off to lounge with my boys.  

Happy Friday!

One from the archives  I just couldn't resist posting this morning:
(Newbie says: Have an awesome weekend!)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love the pics of him in the bouncy....He is getting so big! Amen to the whole staying in the P.J's thing...we are totally rockin' out the sweats over here today. :)

    ReplyDelete