Y'all.
Its six o'clock in the morning, and I've been up since four with some sort of can't turn off my brain situation because yesterday was rough. And by rough I mean Opie ate one of Newbie's socks, and we had to make him hack it up, lest we find ourselves in the doggie ER in three days. I've never been more excited to see puke or a slobber coated "BASKETBALL ALL STAR!" sock in all my life.
Also, we have family pictures with my FIL and MIL in four hours, and I don't know what I'm gonna wear and we all know how FRAZZLING that kind of a situation can be. When a version of yourself is destined to be hung on the wall for decades to come, the stakes are HIGH. My saving grace is that Trudy is taking our pictures and the bottom line is: it doesn't matter what you're wearing, sister can make you look good. Amen and hallelujah.
At this point I don't know if its the dog drama hangover (he's 100% fine- stomach of steel, that one) or the picture day dilemma or the fact that I can't decide whether its worth going to bed for another hour before I have to be up again anyway that's keeping me from being able to fall asleep but I'm helplessly AWAKE.
I've spent the last two hours browsing "Children of the 90's" websites and laughing/reminiscing all alone.
Help.
The only reason I'm even posting at all at this horrendous hour on a Saturday morning is because I have two pressing questions and there's no one in this house awake enough to answer them: Where is the coffee and is it too early for an Oreo Blizzard?
When in doubt...wear the poncho! It will be out of style in like 2 years and you will be stuck with a picture of yourself wearing it but then it will come around again. It always does...
ReplyDelete