
So it's not really a bowling uniform, but I really think it looks like one. I may or may not have even called him dorky when I got my first look at him in it. Which is OK, because he calls me dorky every day.
My favorite part of the shower was this:

Yes, that is a spread of "Make Your Own Fruit Pizzas." I would tell you how many I ate, but Jillian Micheals would kill me, so no disclosure here.
My second favorite part was when my sister snapped this picture of my little man stretching after he woke up from his nap. Gosh, I just love his stretching face.

The bride-to-be had a wonderful time, as evidenced by this adorable picture of her and her brand spanking new mixer:

The only thing is, as the big sister and MOHO, I find this picture to be a little misleading. I mean, the truth of it is, she's sweet and all, but her true colors are really shown here:

Sweet, but a weirdo. If naming her imaginary friend "Sherbet" when she was little wasn't enough, then I've got a whole box full of evidence.
Let's play a game called Three Things About the Bride...
Exhibit A:

She's always been a fashionista. When she was little, it was overalls without a shirt. Clearly, she's come a long way. In high school I would to go to her each morning and ask her if my outfit looked OK. I blame my current sloppy look on the absence of her consultation each morning and the Hubs' role as stand-in. I mean, she's just got a knack for a cute look. Wait until you see her wedding dress. Then you'll really know what I'm talking about.
Exhibit B:

The girl knows how to eat. At least she used to. Now she's all about the healthy eating and the exercise, and I think it's all in an effort to compensate for her eating habits as a child. Growing up, she always had a pile of candy hidden in her room that she'd call her "stash." When we went to visit my grandparents, my grandmother had to put all of the candy dishes on top of the fireplace other wise my sister would raid each dish in hopes of increasing her "stash." Once when we were riding the bus home from middle school, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a fuzzy french fry. And ate it. Not kidding.
Exhibit C:

She loves animals. Even the ugly ones. She walks up to any stray cat on the street and pets it like there's not even the slightest chance the cat is manged or has rabies. She's done it forever. One of these days she's getting rabies for sure.
All of this reminiscing is starting to make me hyperventilate a little. Because I just remembered I have to write a toast. I think I'll leave out the fuzzy french fry part. But the rest of the scoop might make the list. Bwa ha ha...
hahahaha....awesome Brittany, very god very good. So true, so true. I did have a candy stash in my room. It was a locked box ( i had a small key hidden because I knew dad would eat it all...before his diabetes of course) and it opened and was three tiers. I remember that specifically. It opened to 3 layers. Oh that button candy! And yes, I did put french fries in my pockets. I think the worst time was when i did that at Canonsburg skiing. I ate them on the ski lift.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being my Maid of Honor. You are the best. I am excited for the wedding and the toast :)