Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

It goes without saying that I absolutely adore my mother. I won't get all mushy because its Monday already, and I hugged on her yesterday, and I'm running on only a few hours of sleep, so there's no telling how nostalgic I could get if I let myself go. I'll just wrap up the weekend by saying I love my mama, and I want to be just like her. =) And since I'm late posting, I'll toss in a shout-out to my MIL and all the other mamas out there- Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!

We had a great weekend...in addition to the Hubs letting me take four naps while he watched the little one, here's what we were up to:

Just another Saturday morning

After lunch at my mil and fil's, my sister came over to snuggle on her nephew

The only pic I have of me and Newbie on Mother's Day, and neither one of us were out of our pj's yet =)

After a delicious breakfast made by Head Chef, the Hubs, we went over to my mom's for some family fun

We even got to love on Opie...who has clearly missed the Hubs over the past 3 weeks

And right before bed Newbie showed me his new trick...rolling over onto his side! He's getting to be a big boy!

And now I'm off to change a diaper. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment